2019 has become a slow but steady year for blockchain and crypto.submitted by LuckyDapps to u/LuckyDapps [link] [comments]
From a very low point by the end of last year, cryptocurrencies have gained a relevant increase again although no way near the peak value that they had during the conclusion of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.
But the blockchain technology along with its most famous application, cryptocurrencies, have a lot to improve and innovate. This year, conferences and summits on blockchain technology, crypto investments, and the likes are being conducted for public information, educational purposes and opportunities for bigger implementation through prospect investors.
The first quarter of the year started with big gatherings such as The North America Bitcoin Conference in Miami, Crypto Finance Conference in Switzerland, World Blockchain Summit in Singapore and Block Hedge Conference in Bangkok and more all throughout the world. In the second quarter of 2019, more events are coming up for investors, enthusiasts, and even starters in the blockchain and crypto world.
If you are looking for conferences to join in the coming months, we have listed some of the most awaited and upcoming blockchain and crypto events for the remainder of 2019’s second quarter all over the globe:
1. Blockchain Life 2019 | April 23-24, 2019 | Singapore, Marina Bay
This is a global blockchain forum in Singapore, proclaimed in their website as one of the most famous and important events in the blockchain industry. Some of the notable speakers include Roger Ver CEO of Bitcoin.com, Ella Zhang, Head of Binance Labs, Xinxi Wang, Litecoin Foundation Director, and Felix Mago, Co-Founder or Dash Thailand.
2. Blockchain Revolution Global | April 24-25, 2019 | Toronto, Canada
With speakers like the Executive Chairman of Blockchain Research Institute, Don Tapscott, Bridget van Kralingen, SVP Global Industries Clients and Platforms and Blockchain IBM, and Richard W. Smith, President, and CEO of FedEx Logistics, and more, this blockchain event aims to cover all problems blockchain could give solutions to, in all aspects from assets, to financial services, healthcare, etc.
3. Consensus 2019 | May 13-15, 2019 | New York
This blockchain technology summit is a proud event of CoinDesk that has run for five years now. The aim is to discuss all of the real-world applications of blockchain technology that are being developed and have yet to develop. The event expects over 125 guest speakers.
4. Digital Asset Summit (DAS) | May 15, 2019 | New York
Main attendees of this event will be the institutional participants in the digital space. Speakers like Head of Corporate Development in Fidelity Investments, Tom Jessop, Director of Business Development and Global Head of Cryptos, John Tornatore, Founder & Chief Investment Officer of Ikigai Asset Management, Travis Kling, and more, will discuss the evolution of the crypto ecosystem’s market infrastructure and regulatory hurdles.
5. European Blockchain Convention | May 20, 2019 | Copenhagen, Denmark
Big people from Copenhagen like Cecilia Lonning-Skovgaard, Mayor of Employment and Integration in the city of Copenhagen will attend this event. This conference is the Nordic Edition for The European Blockchain Convention. With 40 brightest experts from the blockchain scene as speakers, it aims to produce inspiring content and also facilitate an environment for networking and possible business relations.
6. Blockchain for Financial Services Global Summit | June 4-5, 2019 | Toronto, Canada
Speakers such as Alex Tapscott, Advisor and Co-Founder of Blockchain Research Institute, and Ravindra Bandaru, Director, Counterparty Credit Risk Analytics Governance and Compliance from the Bank of America will explore the latest innovations of blockchain technology.
7. EventHorizon Summit 2019 | June 19-20, 2019 | Kraftwerk, Berlin
As the world’s leading summit on energy and blockchain, this event aims to showcase the future of energy supply and discuss how to acquire 100% renewables and negative carbon. Speakers include Founder of Rimac Automobili, Mate Rimac, Chief Operating Officer at Verv and VLUX.io, Maria McKavanagh, and more.
8. Blockchain Summit | June 26-27,2019 | Olympia West, London
This summit is the largest blockchain-focused event in Europe, with 5,000 people, combined investors, innovators, leaders, and businessmen. Speakers aim to address the challenges and potentials of blockchain in the future. There will be interactive sessions, workshops and networking opportunities with blockchain enthusiasts.
As blockchain and crypto need more exposure when it comes to educating the public, these conferences help solve this need and not only the sole purpose and intent of the specific event.
Wherever you are in the globe, you may attend and be informed about blockchain and crypto developments by participating in these events and conferences. Conferences and summits are best for beginners to fully understand what blockchain is, the underlying technology behind cryptocurrencies.
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has apologized for causing concern among the crypto community when he openly spoke about the possibility of a rollback for the Bitcoin blockchain following confirmation of a hack leading to the theft of USD 40 million worth of bitcoins on its platform.. The rollback had caused a sharp backlash, particularly among Bitcoin-only communities, aghast at the very concept ... The Latest in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News. [ May 31, 2020 ] Bitcoin surge was fueled by spot exchange buyers Altcoin [ May 31, 2020 ] There’s a Housing Market Crisis Brewing – And Here’s Where It Will Strike First Bitcoin There’s a Housing Market Crisis Brewing – And Here Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Ltd., a blockchain venture that shelved a public offering following a report that it listed prominent industry players as advisors who hadn’t agreed or consented to act in that capacity, have paid $1 million in penalties to settle Ontario Securities Commission allegations of breaching securities rules through misleading disclosure. According to Alex and Don Tapscott, we should not consider all cryptoassets as being the same and that in fact they can be divided into seven different categories: Cryptocurrencies. This is the one that everyone knows well, and the best example is Bitcoin (BTC). It was a designed as “cash for the internet”; you could use it to move value ... According to tech evangelists Don and Alex Tapscott, blockchain technology will prove itself the most disruptive technology of the next decade.“We now have an Internet of value that can give us another opportunity to rewrite the economic power grid and the old social order”, said Don Tapscott.Ho ... Bitcoin $ 13,425. Ethereum $ 390.75. Litecoin $ 55.76. Home; Crypto News; Bitcoin News ; Mining News; Blockchain; Coins; The blockchain revolution is already here, say Alex and Don Tapscott. October 28, 2020. In Blockchain. 0 Shares. According to tech evangelists Don and Alex Tapscott, blockchain technology will prove itself the most disruptive technology of the next decade. “We now have an ... Dear Crypto Community and Blockchain buddies throughout the globe!! We are proud to current you with an unique interview with two unimaginable futurists and influential figures within the #Blockchain area: Don and Alex Tapscott, the co-authors of Blockchain Revolution and co-founders of the Blockchain Research Institute. While a lot of casual spectators have been saying that the recent market crash happened due to a number of crypto whales selling of their altcoin holdings, Alex Tapscott, co-founder of the Blockchain Research Institute, believes that the recent crash (which has created a lot of FOMO and FUD in the market) was caused due to a whole host of reasons and not just one. According to tech evangelists Don and Alex Tapscott, blockchain technology will prove itself the most disruptive technology of the next decade. “We now have an Internet of value that can give us another opportunity to rewrite the economic power grid and the old social order”, said Don Tapscott. However, Tapscott senior underlines that it will […] By @SimonCocking, review of Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World, by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott available from Amazon here. Publisher’s notes Blockchain is the ingeniously simple, revolutionary protocol that allows transactions to be simultaneously anonymous and secure by maintaining a tamperproof public ledger of value.
[index]          
- Ripple (XRP) heeft sinds de lancering van Xpring, een jaar geleden, liefst $500 miljoen geïnvesteerd in meer dan twintig blockchain startups. Het doel is het opbouwen van een ecosysteem rondom ... How To Make Money With Bitcoin Value Speculations From Industry Titans James Boehm. Loading... Unsubscribe from James Boehm? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 880 ... Sign up to the largest platform with all the lowest fees for free, Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=12662596 Have you already invested or plan on invest... - CZ Binance 🔶🔶🔶 (@cz_binance) February 10, 2020 Big Boom for the BNB Part of the reason for this divergence from Bitcoin is that Binance Coin has been growing steadily over the last five ... The new bitcoin banks are here! Mattie will also look into bitcoin being the new gold and the ongoing trade war. In addition, Mattie will talk about Hal Fin... 17:33 Binance 1.01 17:43 Some call it blitzscaling 18:17 The differences in cultures across Binance 20:45 Brexit and crypto 26:36 Institutions only interested in Bitcoin 27:28 Derivatives are ... Ledn's first product, Bitcoin-backed loans, gives hodlers access to dollar liquidity without having to sell their bitcoin. This lets you keep the any potential appreciation in your precious bitcoin. BNB Value & The Burn 1. You can use BNB to pay for any fees on Binance platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees, Listing fees, and any other fee. When you use BNB to pay for fees, you ... Check latest crypto and bitcoin news in our video from Blockchain Economy Forum Istanbul! Bitcoin price, Binance stopped operations for a day. Bitcoin halving is coming soon! Crypto to the moon. 2 ... I walk you through how to transfer bitcoin from coinbase to Binance in a few, easy steps! If you are wondering how to move bitcoin from coinbase to binance, or vice versa, then I have you covered.